Monday, April 19, 2010

Clearing The Clutter Week



I have been trying to purge items from the house that we no longer use. Last year TONS of stuff left our home. Literally. My husband has been bringing home stuff from job sites that "could be useful someday" for years. He has finally agreed that less may just be more.

I am running out of things to get rid of inside of the house. I have been at this for a few years myself. I will post at least one item a day for this week that is leaving here for a different life elsewhere.

Today's item is pictured above. I bought this as a "must have" a few years ago. I used it for one holiday season and then packed it away. Now it is in my way.
I brought this to my daughter Jenn today. She works in a really nice salon/spa and I thought this may be a nice addition for them.

No comments: