I have been saving this info in my inbox for three years. I am sharing it here so that others may use this helpful information. Definitely worth the read.
Vaccinations, Part One
Gabriel Cousens, M.D.
The question about vaccinations for the American public is still considered "controversial." For example, Dr. Weil has just come out, in AARP Journal, saying everybody should get their vaccinations, including flu. Gabriel completely disagrees with this position, and in this article points out why:
· The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) study shows the effectiveness of flu vaccination is 0 to 14%. An Israeli study showed the effectiveness is 1%.
· A World Health Organization test involving 260,000 people that was undertaken on the BCG vaccine for tuberculosis found more cases of TB in the vaccinated group than the unvaccinated group.
So vaccinations’ effectiveness in preventing disease is in serious question. They may actually cause the disease they were meant to prevent:
· Multiple vaccination has been shown, according to the Arthur Research Foundation in Arizona, to exhaust and diminish your immune system strength by 60%. This is backed by a completely independent study in Israel that vaccination indeed diminishes the immune system strength.
· An epidemic of smallpox killed 45,000 people immediately after a mass smallpox vaccination program began in 1867 in England. Between 1871 and 1880, following the vaccination program, the incidence of smallpox escalated from 28 to 46 per 100,000.
· Epidemiologists in general have noted that there was a decrease of 95% in the incidence of all the acute infectious diseases because of better hygiene between 1911 and 1945, before mass vaccinations began. Death rates from polio had reduced dramatically also by the early 1950’s in the USA before the introduction of the vaccine in 1955. But there was a 50% increase from 1957 to 1958, and an 80% increase between 1958 and 1959! The scientific assessment of Jonas Salk himself, the inventor of the vaccine, was the vaccine itself was the cause of nearly all of the increased polio from the 1950’s through the 1960’s.
Vaccinations’ side effects
· “Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory inoculation with smallpox vaccine began to be introduced. I have had to deal with two hundred cases of caner, and I never a saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person,” said W.B.Clarke, M.D., an Indiana physician in the early twentieth century.
· Guillain-Barre Syndrome, which can result in quadripeligia or death.
· The book, Every Other One, showed that half the Aboriginals children vaccinated died the next day to immune system stress.
· There is an implication also, with not excellent statistical proof, with SIDS seems to happen within a week or two after the first vaccination at 4 months. SIDS could be associated with vaccination.
· The documented side effects also include autism, hyperactivity, ADD, and seizure
The Vaccination-Diabetes Connection
Research done in Finland and New Zealand showed that there was an approximately 60 to 64% increase in juvenile diabetes in children who received vaccinations, particularly MMR, which is a very strong reason why children shouldn't get vaccinated:
· Following a massive campaign in New Zealand from 1988 to 1991 to vaccinate babies six weeks of age or older with hepatitis B vaccine, J. Bart Classen, MD, reported a 60% increase in Type-1 diabetes.
In a group of 100,000 New Zealand children starting in 1982, there was a 50% increase in the incidence of diabetes following a hepatitis B vaccination program.
· In Finland, the incidence of diabetes was stable in children under 4 years of age until the government made several changes in its childhood vaccination schedule. In 1974, 130,000 children age 3 months to 4 years were injected with hepatitis B vaccine, and in 1976, the pertussis vaccine was altered. There was a 64% increase in the incidence of Type-1 diabetes in Finland during the years 1977–1979, compared to the years 1970–1976.
Doctors started reporting in the medical literature as early as 1949 that some children injected with pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine (now part of the DPT or DTaP shot) were having trouble maintaining normal glucose levels in their blood. Lab research has confirmed that pertussis vaccine can cause diabetes in mice.
· In 1982, another vaccine was added to the childhood vaccination schedule in Finland. Children age 14 months to 6 years were given the live MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) vaccine”
“The net effect of the addition of three new vaccines to the 0–4 year old age group was a 147% increase in the incidence of Insulin-Dependent Diabetes. The addition of one new vaccine to the 5–9 year olds resulted in a 40% rise in diabetes incidence. The rise in Insulin-Dependent Diabetes in the different age groups correlated with the number of vaccines given.”, Classen concluded.
· A Centers for Disease Control (CDC) study showed that hepatitis B immunization starting after two months of age was associated with an almost doubling of the risk of Insulin-Dependent Diabetes.
As diabetes research progressed in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s, there were observations that viral infections may be a co-factor in causing diabetes. The introduction of live virus vaccines, such as live MMR vaccine made from weakened forms of the live measles, mumps, and rubella viruses, has raised questions about whether live vaccine virus could be a co-factor in causing chronic diseases such as diabetes. The ingredients of vaccines, from anti-freeze for preservation to chicken, dog, and simian viruses, is outside the topic of this article, but worth knowing.
There is substantial question whether vaccinations have had any real positive effect, but they have certainly had a negative effect.
The overall message, which is really in the Bird Flu Protocol which we've given people, is the best way to prevent yourself from viral infections is a healthy immune with 80%+ live-food diet and using supplements such as Vitamin C, certain Chinese herbs, all of which have been outlined in Bird Flu Protocol. Is the easiest, safest, and most effective way to protect oneself.
We honor Dr. Weil for being courageous enough to take a flu vaccine every year, but do not recommend it. We feel it is detrimental to the immune system, a complete insult to the immune system, with very little positive gain. In other words, the risk-benefit ratio is very poor.
So, take care of yourself, eat live food, and don't undermine your immune system. Remember not even live-foods make you bulletproof. One needs to get adequate sleep, have a happy life and minimize stress, experience meditation and yoga—all play very important roles in supporting immune strength and preventing acute disease.
Blessings to your health,
Gabriel Cousens, M.D., M.D.(H), Diplomate American Board of Holistic Medicine, Dipl. Ayurveda